A. Program Educational Objectives: After working for 2 to 3 years, graduates will be able to become:
- A key contribute member in a team to install, manufacture, maintain, operate, repair and inspect products quality Electrical – Electronics (E-E) systems in industry.
- A key contribute member in a team to do technical and sales consulting for electrical and electronic equipment.
- A key member of designing team in the field of electricity or electronics.
B. Student outcomes: After graduate from Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology program, students will:
- Use modern measuring instruments to measure and analyze electrical parameters for electrical circuits, electrical - electronics equipment
- Use suitable electrical equipment in civil and industrial electrical systems.
- Apply natural science and mathematics to the designing, building, and testing of electrical-electronics systems.
- Apply soft skills in technical and non-technical environments.
- Communicate, search and read specialized documents in English.
- Ability to function effectively in a team as a member of a technical team.
Industrial Electrical Engineering
- Install, operate, and maintain civil and industrial electrical systems, and automatic control systems on the IoT platform.
- Design power supply networks, electrical systems in industrial machines, automatic control systems in the production.
- Measure and analyze the parameters of the power supply network, the power system in industrial machines, and the automatic control system in the production to offer appropriate improvement solutions.
Industrial Electronics Engineering
- Design, build and improve electronics circuits for industrial applications.
- Program industrial application using microcontrollers, programmable logic controllers, and efficient exploitation of embedded and IoT systems.
- Build industrial communication network system for application in control, monitoring, data collection, analysis, and system optimization.
Mechanical Engineering Technology
A. Program Educational Objectives: After working 2 to 3 years, the graduates will be able to:
- Design, manufacture and improve mechanical products.
- Receive and apply new technology.
- Be responsible for the mechanical activities and services.
- Do the job with professionalism, responsibility and occupational ethics.
B. Student outcomes: After graduating, students will be able to:
- Apply fundamental knowledge of the majors, mathematics, informatics, technical skills and the equipment/modern machine tools to perform mechanical operations.
- Design solutions for manufacturing mechanical engineering problems and assist in the design of systems, components or design the process in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Apply the standards of measurement/conduct testing to implement, analyze, and evaluate experiments.
- Apply communication skills (speaking, writing, drawing, designing timetables) in technical and non-technical field; identify, and use appropriate materials.
- Work in groups effectively.
Automobile Engineering Technology
A. Program Educational Objectives: After working 2-3 years, graduates will be able to become:
- Be a leader in the field of Automotive maintenance - diagnostics and repair.
- Be a key member of service and business activities in the automotive sector.
- Be a key member of the automotive engineering design and innovation teams
B. Student outcomes: After graduating from Automotive Engineering Technology program, students will be able to:
- Applying mathematics, science, and technical knowledge to identify and explain operating principle in Automotives.
- Maintain, diagnose and repair Automotives.
- Assist the engineering calculation and design of systems, subsystems in the field of automotive.
- Communicate (writing, speaking and drawing, making records) in non-technical and technical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technicial literature.
- Conduct tests, measurements, expriments and to analyze and interpret the results.
- Work in group efectively.
- Apply English in various situations.
Mechatronic Engineering Technology
A.Program Educational Objectives: Students, after graduated, work for 2 to 3 years have the capability to:
- Install, operate, maintain mechatronic hardware and software systems.
- Receive and apply new technology of hardware and software in mechatronic systems.
- Take charge of mechatronic service activities.
B.Student Outcomes: At graduation, students have the capability to:
- Use the knowledge of applied mechanics, engineering standards to analyze and repair actuators in mechatronic systems.
- Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering and technology to solve programming and process control problems.
- Use the testing and measuring standards to conduct, analyze, and interpret experiments.
- Function effectively as a member of a technical team.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical – electronic components in mechatronic systems.
- Apply communication skills (writing, speaking, drawing, listing) in both technical and nontechnical environments; identify and use appropriate technical literature.
- Understand of the need for higher education and professional development.
- Understand and commit to address professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Commit to quality, timeliness, and continuous improvement.
- Exercise and perform good living along with national tradition, be ready to serve and protect country.
- Read and comprehend datasheet, manual of machines in English.
Automation and Control Engineering Technology
A. Program Educational Objectives: After working for 2 to 3 years, graduates will be able to:
- Being a key member of the technical group to perform the tasks such as: design, installation, manufacture supervision, operating and maintenance of automatic control systems.
- Consultation forcustomers to select the suitable automatic electrical equipment, propose solutions for the automatic control systems.
- Guide people with lower rank of skills, learning and researching continuously to improve professional skills.
B. Student Outcomes: After graduate from Automation and Control Engineering Technology program, students will:
- Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and automatic control system to definethe mathematical model, classify, evaluate and design the control systems.
- Measure and evaluate the measured results of electrical and non-electrical quantities.
- Design and manufacture basic application electronic circuits.
- Design control systems using programmable controllers (such as PLC, PC, microcontroller…).
- Install, operate, maintain and repair the measurement and control systems.
- Perform the professional skills.
- Make use of English in different contexts..
- Apply softskills effectively.
- Perform citizen responsibilities and the codes of professional ethics