The students are allowed to graduate if they meet the below requirements:
- By the time of graduation, the students are not being blind for any criminal liability
- Accumulated enough required credit hours
- Final GPA of the degree program must be greater than 5.0 (on a scale of 10)
- Completed certificate of Military Training
- Completed certificate of Physical Education
- Completed certificate of English level B
- Completed certificate of AutoCAD
- Completed certificate of Informatics level A
After accumulating enough appropriate credit points, at the end of the course, the Graduate Council - which is responsible for the review, evaluation and approval of students graduation - arranges a meeting with head teachers to review graduation recognition. Based on the Graduate Council's proposal, they will issue the decision to recognize a graduate student if he or she met all of the graduation requirements as stated above.
Students will have 15 days to appeal if there is any concern of incorrect graduation decision.