At 2:00 PM. on July 27, 2022 at the Conference room - Cao Thang Technical College, the handover ceremony of training equipment and the awarding of the authorized trainer certificate 'Project for training nuclear lecturers of SkyAir air – conditioning field' took place.
Every year, Faculty of Automobile Engineering - Cao Thang Technical College will hold a mini car racing competition for students in June. This year, NGK Spark Plugs, Motul and Nhat Huy Khang Company are the sponsor of the competition, themed “DISCOVER FUTURE”
On the crucial concern of current enterprises and the real requirement of approaching high-tech instruments in industrial maintenance from both lecturers and students, especially for CNC Machines with high accuracy standards which should have instant errors during the working process
In the morning of June 17, 2022, at A Hall of Cao Thang Technical College in Ho Chi Minh city, the Faculty of Automotive Engineering in collaboration with NGK Spark Plugs company to organize the workshop “Bulding life skills, vocational guidance and thinking development - Awake the extraordinary person in you” within the framework of Mini Car Racing 2022’s activities - 6th time.
The destination of individuals who are passionate about science and technology, Cao Thang Technical College with a history of 116 years of cultivating people is always at the forefront of education and training.
On Friday morning, May 20, 2022 at the Hall A of Cao Thang Technical College (CTTC), the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Mechatronics and Schindler Elevator Company held a seminar to introduce the joint training program.
On March 14, 2022, 'The Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Cao Thang Technical College' actively supported in terms of technical aspects of the 'Solar Car Racing' competition at Phu Nhuan High School.
According to the plan, from 09:00 to 11:00 on July 31, 2021, Cao Thang Technical College in association with P&G Group held an online seminar 'Starting a business with P&G' to share job opportunities OFFICIAL & INTERNSHIP at this company.
A. Program Educational Objectives: After working for 2 to 3 years, graduates will be able to become:
- A key contribute member in a team to install, manufacture, maintain, operate, repair and inspect products quality Electrical – Electronics (E-E) systems in industry.
- A key contribute member in a team to do technical and sales consulting for electrical and electronic equipment.
- A key member of designing team in the field of electricity or electronics.
B. Student outcomes: After graduate from Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technology program, students will:
- Use modern measuring instruments to measure and analyze electrical parameters for electrical circuits, electrical - electronics equipment
- Use suitable electrical equipment in civil and industrial electrical systems.
- Apply natural science and mathematics to the designing, building, and testing of electrical-electronics systems.
- Apply soft skills in technical and non-technical environments.
- Communicate, search and read specialized documents in English.
- Ability to function effectively in a team as a member of a technical team.
Industrial Electrical Engineering
- Install, operate, and maintain civil and industrial electrical systems, and automatic control systems on the IoT platform.
- Design power supply networks, electrical systems in industrial machines, automatic control systems in the production.
- Measure and analyze the parameters of the power supply network, the power system in industrial machines, and the automatic control system in the production to offer appropriate improvement solutions.
Industrial Electronics Engineering
- Design, build and improve electronics circuits for industrial applications.
- Program industrial application using microcontrollers, programmable logic controllers, and efficient exploitation of embedded and IoT systems.
- Build industrial communication network system for application in control, monitoring, data collection, analysis, and system optimization.
Mechanical Engineering Technology
A. Program Educational Objectives: After working 2 to 3 years, the graduates will be able to:
- Design, manufacture and improve mechanical products.
- Receive and apply new technology.
- Be responsible for the mechanical activities and services.
- Do the job with professionalism, responsibility and occupational ethics.
B. Student outcomes: After graduating, students will be able to:
- Apply fundamental knowledge of the majors, mathematics, informatics, technical skills and the equipment/modern machine tools to perform mechanical operations.
- Design solutions for manufacturing mechanical engineering problems and assist in the design of systems, components or design the process in the field of mechanical engineering.
- Apply the standards of measurement/conduct testing to implement, analyze, and evaluate experiments.
- Apply communication skills (speaking, writing, drawing, designing timetables) in technical and non-technical field; identify, and use appropriate materials.
- Work in groups effectively.
Automobile Engineering Technology
A. Program Educational Objectives: After working 2-3 years, graduates will be able to become:
- Be a leader in the field of Automotive maintenance - diagnostics and repair.
- Be a key member of service and business activities in the automotive sector.
- Be a key member of the automotive engineering design and innovation teams
B. Student outcomes: After graduating from Automotive Engineering Technology program, students will be able to:
- Applying mathematics, science, and technical knowledge to identify and explain operating principle in Automotives.
- Maintain, diagnose and repair Automotives.
- Assist the engineering calculation and design of systems, subsystems in the field of automotive.
- Communicate (writing, speaking and drawing, making records) in non-technical and technical environments; and an ability to identify and use appropriate technicial literature.
- Conduct tests, measurements, expriments and to analyze and interpret the results.
- Work in group efectively.
- Apply English in various situations.
Thermal Engineering Technology
A. Program Educational Objectives
In two to three years after graduation, graduates will be able to:
- Become a team leader who is responsible for problems relating to installation, repair and operation of Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVAC&R) systems, technical and sales consulting in the fields of HVAC&R; a member of design team in the field of air conditioning systems, industrial refrigeration systems and food drying machine.
- Keep learning to improve professional level to meet the needs of job.
- Behave professionally in the workplace.
B. Student Outcomes
After graduating from Thermal Engineering Technology program, students will be able to:
- Perform the professional skills such as using hand tools, workplace arrangement skills, time management skills, and the implementation of safety measures.
- Use measurement equipment and modern tools to measure thermal properties or electrical quantities of HVAC&R systems.
- Install the control electrical systems for basic HVAC&R systems.
- Design basic HVAC&R systems.
- Install basic HVAC&R systems.
- Operate, maintain, and repair basic HVAC&R systems.
- Apply effectively the soft –skills such as teamwork skill, written report skill, planning skill, presentation skill in working activities.
- Perform citizen responsibilities.
- Make use of English in different contexts.
Mechatronic Engineering Technology
A.Program Educational Objectives: Students, after graduated, work for 2 to 3 years have the capability to:
- Install, operate, maintain mechatronic hardware and software systems.
- Receive and apply new technology of hardware and software in mechatronic systems.
- Take charge of mechatronic service activities.
B.Student Outcomes: At graduation, students have the capability to:
- Use the knowledge of applied mechanics, engineering standards to analyze and repair actuators in mechatronic systems.
- Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering and technology to solve programming and process control problems.
- Use the testing and measuring standards to conduct, analyze, and interpret experiments.
- Function effectively as a member of a technical team.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical – electronic components in mechatronic systems.
- Apply communication skills (writing, speaking, drawing, listing) in both technical and nontechnical environments; identify and use appropriate technical literature.
- Understand of the need for higher education and professional development.
- Understand and commit to address professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Commit to quality, timeliness, and continuous improvement.
- Exercise and perform good living along with national tradition, be ready to serve and protect country.
- Read and comprehend datasheet, manual of machines in English.
Automation and Control Engineering Technology
A. Program Educational Objectives: After working for 2 to 3 years, graduates will be able to:
- Being a key member of the technical group to perform the tasks such as: design, installation, manufacture supervision, operating and maintenance of automatic control systems.
- Consultation forcustomers to select the suitable automatic electrical equipment, propose solutions for the automatic control systems.
- Guide people with lower rank of skills, learning and researching continuously to improve professional skills.
B. Student Outcomes: After graduate from Automation and Control Engineering Technology program, students will:
- Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and automatic control system to definethe mathematical model, classify, evaluate and design the control systems.
- Measure and evaluate the measured results of electrical and non-electrical quantities.
- Design and manufacture basic application electronic circuits.
- Design control systems using programmable controllers (such as PLC, PC, microcontroller…).
- Install, operate, maintain and repair the measurement and control systems.
- Perform the professional skills.
- Make use of English in different contexts..
- Apply softskills effectively.
- Perform citizen responsibilities and the codes of professional ethics