To celebrate the success of the HEEAP Technical Female scholarship, HEEAP and Intel will partner once again to award those scholarship recipients with an amazing success story to share. We will be selecting three (3) Exemplary Scholars who will receive a GoPro HERO Session Camera and will be highlighted in a special video presentation at the 2017 HEEAP Technical Female Scholarship award ceremony on December 15, 2017.
- GoPro HERO Session ($150 value) + SanDisk Extreme 32GM microSDHC ($30 value)
- You will be interviewed and recorded while sharing your STEM success story. Highlights from your interview will be included in the HEEAP Exemplary Scholar Success Stories video that will be shown at the 2017 HEEAP Technical Female Scholarship award ceremony.
- You will be invited to the 2017 HEEAP Technical Female Scholarship award ceremony and recognized on stage to receive an Exemplary Scholar Certificate.
Friday, September 15, 2017
All past recipients of the HEEAP Technical Female Scholarship.
August 18 – September 15, 2017: Submit your written success story online
September 25, 2017 : Results announced
October 2 - 13, 2017: Video Filmed
December 15, 2017: Video presented and prizes awarded at final scholarship ceremony
To apply, submit your responses online to the following two essay questions in either English or Vietnamese in 150-250 words.
- Tell us how the HEEAP Female Scholarship has helped you to achieve your education goals in STEM.
- Tell us about your long term career goals and how you plan to achieve them.
Submit your story and fill out an application form. Applications will be accepted until September 15, 2017.
The winners will be chosen based primarily on the quality and clarity of their essays. Be sure to include why you chose your STEM major for a better chance at winning. If you have a dream that you were able to accomplish with the help of the HEEAP Female Scholarship, we want to hear it! Make sure your essay is engaging and succinct. Other factors that influence who will be chosen to win include:
- Involvement in extracurricular activities
- Academic or other related prizes received
- Financial difficulty