The HEEAP Technical Vocational Female Student Scholarship 2017 offers financial support to female students in technical programs at vocational colleges.
This scholarship program is part of the Higher Engineering Education Alliance Program (HEEAP) co-funded by Intel, USAID, Arizona State University, Siemens, Danaher, Cadence, Pearson and National Instruments.
The scholarship provides 6,500,000 VND (Vietnamese dong) to one student per year. Recipients can re-apply for the following year if they continue to meet the scholarship’s criteria.
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
- Must be a female Vietnamese student
- Must be earning a vocational diploma (12+3) in an electrical, electronics, automation, mechanical or mechatronics program at the following colleges
- Industrial University of Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh Vocational College of Technology
- Cao Thang Technical College
- Thu Duc College of Technology
- Dong An Polytechnique
- Ho Chi Minh Vocational College
- Ly Tu Trong Technical College
- Ho Chi Minh City Technical and Economic College
- Industry and Trade Vocational College
- Vietnam Singapore Vocational College
- Ho Chi Minh University of Technology and Education
- Can Tho Vocational College
- Ho Chi Minh City Institute of Applied Science and Technology
- Must have a good GPA (for students in the 2nd and 3rd year). First year students must have a good entrance score
- Must be active in social and extra curriculum activities
- May not be a current employee of Intel or any other organizations
- Note: priority will be given to student having financial difficulties (certified by the local government or colleges)
September 1 to October 31, 2017: Application received
November 2017: Results announced
December 2017: Scholarship award
- Complete the online application form.
- Prepare and scan the following documents (in PDF format) and attach to the online application
- Certified GPA from first year up to the application time
- Certificate with school stamp or notarized certificate
- For 1st year student provide a colleges admission letter and high school GPA
- Scan of student ID or National ID
- Scan of other awards, financial need certificate
Please direct any inquiries to Thao Tran (Ms.) / email@example.com.
The scholarship program will not consider illegible or incomplete application packages, or packages not meeting the application deadline.
Please fill the online application (button below).