Autors: Nguyen Ngoc Tung, Huynh Thanh Hoa, and Lai Nguyen Duy - Department of Electronics and Telecommunications
Figure 2. Smart home model
Smart home is the house with advanced automatic system for controlling lighting, temperature, security, curtains, ... and many other features to make life more and more convenient, security and contribute to the rational use of resources.
Smart monitoring system for Smart home model was exhibited on the 110th Anniversary of Cao Thang Technical College in 2016 (Link: http://www.sggp.org.vn/truong-ba-nghe-toa-sang-theo-thoi-gian-361030.html).
- Controlling to turn on/off devices via the Internet and 3G/GSM network.
- Monitoring status quo of the house through image from camera.
- Configuring fire alarm, gas leak, temperature warning, illegal opening, …
- Using Arduino microprocessor to control on/off switching of electrical appliances such as lights, air conditioners, washing machines, televisions, ...
- Applying to control the devices by application on smart phone or web browser via the Internet and 3G/GSM network, wifi or bluetooth connection.
. Department of Electronics and Telecommunications, Graduation Project of CD DTTT 11, 14: “Building A Smart Home Model”, Cao Thang Technical College, 2014-2017.
. Department of Electronics and Telecommunications, Lecture Notes from the course: “Smart Controlling and Monitoring System Lab”, Cao Thang Technical College, 2017.