Autors: Nguyen Tam Hien, Vu Phuong Thao, and Lai Nguyen Duy - Department of Electronics and Telecommunications
Figure 3. PBX system
The PBX system is built based on the training system of Lucas. The equipment set can either be used stand-alone or integrated with other devices to execute analog, IP and GSM services.
- This system includes analog PBXs, IP PBXs, gateways, switch and terminal equipments.
- It helps students to learn how the system components work and how to install them in the form of practical exercises.
- The exercises are set up to resemble authentic situations for customer-specific installations. They therefore cover the three typical steps in a job: customers’ requirements, suggested installation and installation.
- Planning for a private exchange (PBX) system.
- Installation and configuration of POTS and VoIP equipment.
- Installation and configuration of connection between Analog and IP PBX.
- Installation and configuration of connection between IP PBXs.
- Installation and configuration of connection between IP PBX and GSM gateway.
- Installation and configuration IVR, call forwarding, ring group, conference, call routing, sending message from email services, …
. Department of Electronics and Telecommunications, Lecture Notes from the course “Switching Lab”, Cao Thang Technical College, 2016.
. Department of Electronics and Telecommunications, Graduation Project of CD DTTT 14: “Building A PBX System”, CD DTTT 14, 2016-2017.